Get a massage near me and feel better today!August 11, 2022
Massage is a great way to feel better today. There are many types of massages available, so you can find the right one for you. We have a wide variety of massages to choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your needs.
What are the benefits of getting a massage?
Some of the benefits of getting a massage include:
– Reducing pain
– Improving circulation
– Relaxing muscles
– Increase flexibility
– Simulate the production of Endorphins as the body’s natural pain relievers.
– Improve the lymphatic system to aid in detoxification
How to Get a massage.
Finding a massage therapist can be difficult, but choosing one you feel comfortable with and who will provide the best massage is important. Research the therapists in your area to find the best fit for you. When booking a massage, specify what type of massage you would like (it can include Swedish or deep tissue massages). Alternatively, a wide range of massage chairs/portable back and foot massagers at novita.
Book a massage
Booking a massage isn’t as complicated as it may appear. Most masseuses will require no prior appointment and will work around your busy schedule. Try scheduling massages through online search platforms such as Yelp or Google to avoid waiting in line.
Get a massage
When you book your massage, it’s important to remember to follow instructions carefully and arrive at the therapist early enough so they can start working on you right away. If there is an issue with your attire or health, do not hesitate to contact the therapist for help.
Tips for massage
• Avoid having a massage after a full meal.
• Let your body digest your meal first.
• Give yourself plenty of time, don’t rush your session.
• Hydrate with a glass of HydroPlus®alkaline antioxidant water, keeping the muscles supple.
• Make sure you are comfortable with the massage intensity.
• Take long and deep breaths for muscle relaxation and more healthful results.
• Enjoy limitless air purity with millions of negative ions that eliminate airborne germs and allergens.
• Don’t get up too quickly and let your mind and body remain in their relaxed state.
• Drink a glass of novita HydroPlus® alkaline antioxidant water to facilitate detoxification and muscle hydration.
• Avoid stimulants like caffeine and sugar as they can cause muscles to tense up.
Who avoids body massage?
Persons who are/may be pregnant, suffering from recent fractures, cancer, cardiovascular condition, contagious or infectious diseases, and have undergone recent surgery and any other medical conditions is not recommended to take on massage to prevent medical complications. Please seek medical advice from General Practitioner/Physician before the massage therapy.